Thursday, January 27, 2011

01/27/2010

Today was a very exciting day because R. J. got paid and we got to go get food!!! :) I love food it is amazing! I am very excited because I bought stuff to make stuffed potatoes! One of my favorites and very fattening so I have to enjoy it now because I wont get it again! I have to go on a diet after I have Colton! I am hoping to get down to 130! That is my goal weight! So, I am taking advantage of food right now...well not too much advantage because I dont want to gain weight! lol So far with this pregnancy I have only gained...uhhh...20 pounds and I am 32 weeks pregnant. With Andrew I gained 50sumthin! Hopefully I will only gain at the most 10 more pounds! Then I hope I can lose a tun after he is born! Well, nothing much happened today! Andrew is being a goober like normal and touching things he should not touch! Oh and now he can open doors! Yippy (not really)...R. J. went to work at his normal time and normal place. Which is at 2:30pm and Ebay. I hope he gets his new schedule approved, which is 6am-2:30pm so he can be home with his family at night and focus more on real estate! Oh and Colton is doing good he is still moving around like crazy in my stomach and smooshing his little feet into my ribs! Oh the joys of being preggers. I think he is starting to drop though cuz my belly seems to start falling hahaha. Well have a good night!

Oh and my picture for the day is my amazing ice cube tray! I officially love this tray because the green part you see in the picture is where ya push the ice out! It is awesome! haha Plus the cubes and small and cute! Well, there is my weird pic for the day! TTFN TATA FOR NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment