Sunday, January 23, 2011

01/23/2011


So today we woke up this morning and went to church! It was not too fun for me because I had contractions all during it! :( They are just braxton hicks contractions so they are not doing anythying which is good but they still hurt. Andrew also has this little girl at church that he loves to play with. She is a few months younger than him but she is just as tall. Sundays are great days because we get to cuddle in bed (hense the picture) and watch our tv shows! Today we watch Kitchen Nightmares. I love Gordan Ramsey he is so funny! After our cuddling in bed time we went to papa Bobs and Mama Shelleys for dinner. We ate chicken and rice! It was pretty tasty!!! Then, we played Mille Bournes with them and Simon and Tierra. I also had contractions all through Sunday dinner. It was not very fun! I am ready for Colton to come to the world!!! Well, it was a good Sunday except for the contractions! Have a good night!

2 comments: