Wednesday, January 26, 2011

01/26/2011

Not much happened today. We did not do much this morning and once R.J. went to work I watched gilmore girls and organized some of my crafts and then when I turn my back for a second Andrew messed all of it up and scattered it everywhere. I gave up! Maybe I will finish it tomorrow! Not very happy at the fact that my child slapped me across the face today! No idea where he got that from! He got put in time out though! Today was just a horrible day and im feeling even more horrible and depressed because I have to give away my puppies. Man I am going to be crying for months after that! Me and R.J. started our relationship with khloe! Then we celebrated our marriage/pregnancy with Keesha so those puppies mean so so so much to me! It is going to be really hard to see them go! I just have to keep in mind that one day Ill be able to get a big dog that can run around my house and play with the kids. It is just really hard right now! Especially because I have all these wonderful emotions that come with being preggers. Well, now that I have complained enough for today I am going to go to bed and hope that tomorrow will be a tad better! Oh and the picture below is how Andrew has to go to bed. Bottle, Binky, and Blankie!

1 comment: