Tuesday, January 25, 2011

01/25/2010

Today was not a very good day. I have been feeling sick all day! Head throbbing, stomach hurts, heartburn, legs tingling, feet swelling, and achy feelings all over my body...I just feel like crying! Andrew has not been feeling good today as well. Tonight he ran a fever of 100.6 and just layed on the ground for like and hour not moving until I put him to bed. He is all pale, eyes glazed over, and spaced out. I feel so bad for the little guy. One thing I did do today was finish Coltons car seat cover! Yippy! Just had to finish off the wholes in it. Now onto a cover for over the whole thing so snow and sun and stuff does not shine in! Well, we did not do much today so hopefully tomorrows blog will be a little better. Oh and R.J. woke up this morning and made me and Andy breakfast! I love my husband so much! He is the sweetest ever!!!
Below is the car seat cover I made! :) Without a pattern too!!! :)

1 comment: